Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wee Sing in Sillyville (Wee Sing DVDs for Children)

     This month I am picking a set of really good musicals for kids. These are oldies but goodies! I played them for my daughter and son when they were little and now I am playing them for my granddaughter.
     I think these DVDs are best enjoyed by children aged 0-7. The library has nine different selections of Wee Sing. Each one has a theme. My favorite is Grandpa's Magical Toys. My daughter loved The Big Rock Candy Mountains and my son loved Wee Sing Train. My granddaughter is still too young to say!
     All nine musicals are delightful and we like them all. The music, the characters and a little bit of a story line make for colorful, rhythmic fun. To see the complete list on the catalog, pick Movies Only under Everything, and Title under All Fields, and type Wee Sing in the search bar.

No comments: